$150/ per session – Individual therapy (60 minutes)
$225/per session – Couples/Family therapy (90 minutes)
We are in-network providers with:
Blue Cross Blue Shield PPO
We are able to provide documentation (superbill) for reimbursement to your insurance company if we are considered out-of-network. Please note they may choose not to reimburse you and you may be responsible for the full cost of the session. The cost of the session, if we are out-of-network is due at the time of service.
Depending on your current health insurance provider or employee benefit plan, it is possible for services to be covered in full or in part. Please contact your provider to verify how your plan compensates you for outpatient mental health services.
We recommend asking these questions to your insurance provider to help determine your benefits:
- Is this provider in-network or out-of-network?
- Does my health insurance plan include mental health benefits?
- Do I have a deductible? If so, what is it and have I met it yet? Is it different for in-network or out-of-network?
- Does my plan limit how many sessions per calendar year I can have? If so, what is the limit?
- Do I need written approval from my primary care physician in order for services to be covered?
We accept FSA/HSA, debit and all major credit cards as forms of payment. We accept payment directly on our client portal via this page.
If you are unable to attend a session, please make sure you cancel at least 24 hours beforehand. Otherwise, you may be charged a cancellation fee which is 50% of the full rate of the session. Please note that your insurance will not cover this cancellation fee.
Any Other Questions
Please contact us at 312-826-9480 for any additional questions you may have. We look forward to hearing from you!